Belvidere, NJ Radon Testing & Treatment
Is there radon in your home?
Living in Belvidere, New Jersey there is a high chance your home could have radon. 1 in every 6 homes in New Jersey has a radon level above the recommended limit of 4.0 pCi/L. The only way to see if your home is safe is to test! By working with RAdata, we can help you identify if there is radon in your home and if there is, we can help you fix it.
By testing for radon you are able to make sure your home and your family are safe.
What is radon?
Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that enters your home through cracks in the foundation and can build to unsafe levels. Living with radon can be detrimental to your health and is the 2nd cause of lung cancer in the nation.
This colorless, tasteless and odorless gas is released from uranium breaking down in natural rock and soil. In order to identify if your home has radon gas you will need to conduct a passive or active radon test.
It is recommended that you test your home for radon every two years as there are many factors that can change the level of radon in your home. So, the best way to assure your home is safe is to set up a testing or service plan with RAdata.
RAdata’s qualified team is happy to help answer any radon or testing questions you may have. We have been serving the Belvidere area for the past 30 years and will consitnue to serve this area and keep its residents safe from radon.
After testing for radon, if there are elevated levels in your home, RAdata can help! We have cost effective, visually appealing, and unique solutions for any house.
We use an active mitigation system, or a sub-slab depressurization system, combined with basic sealing which limits the radon that can seep into your home.
Our specialists are here to help you and make sure your Belvidere, New Jersey home is safe and healthy.
GET A FREE RADON ESTIMATE
Very smooth transaction from start to finish. I had no idea how involved it was, but the installers explained everything to me. They did a fantastic job, so neat and clean! Highly recommend!