RAdata, the largest radon testing and radon treatment business in the state of New Jersey, was the first licensed radon business in the State. We are located in Flanders, NJ (Morris County) and have an on-premises Radon Analysis Laboratory as well as a Drinking Water Laboratory. Our field testing department performs radon testing and well water testing throughout NJ. Licensed installation specialists and technicians design and install treatment systems for both residential and commercial clients for the treatment of Environmental Issues which affect occupant health and safety (Radon Gas, Well Water Quality, and Indoor Air Quality). We offer a unique, full service solution for clients that are concerned with indoor environmental safety issues.
More than your Radon or Water Treatment Company
RAdata is more than just your radon or water treatment company. We’re smiling faces here to help you whether you are in the process of buying or selling your home or just interested in maintaining the quality of your indoor air and water. When you place your call, you’ll get fast, personal service – no answering machines. You may have noticed that some of your past radon or water treatment companies seem to be here today and gone tomorrow. We’ve noticed too! After more than 30 years in business you can be assured that RAdata, the first licensed radon testing & treatment business in New Jersey, will always be around when you need us. We are licensed by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJ DEP) and are fully insured. We are also certified in other states for both laboratory and remediation work.
Call Us Today!
Call us today at (973) 927-7303 to schedule a test, receive a FREE estimate to remediate a radon or water quality problem, schedule a service on your current remediation equipment (even if we didn’t install it!), or to simply ask a question. You’ll always get our friendly, knowledgeable staff to assist you with whatever your needs may be. If you’re looking for competitive prices for superior service, call today. It’s the only call you’ll need to make. RAdata’s specialists are available today for your testing and remediation needs. Please call our toll-free information line at (973) 927-7303. Over thirty years of experience is only one call away.
Certifications, Accomplishments, & Associations
- American Association of Radon Scientists & Technologists (AARST) Member
- American Lung Association Environmental Committee
- American Society of Home Inspectors Affiliate Member (ASHI)
- ASTM E06 Committee for Radon Standards Development
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, Inc. (CRCPD)
- HomeAdvisor (formerly Service Magic) Approved Contractor
- National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) Analytical Laboratory
- National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) Continuing Education Provider
- National Ground Water Association (NGWA)
- New Jersey Certified Laboratory OQA # 14006
- NJ DEP Radon Measurement Business #90001
- NJ DEP Radon Mitigation Business #90001
- NJ DEP Bureau of Safe Drinking Water – VSWS Operator License
- NJ NACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) Affiliate Member
- NJ Private Well Water Consortium Participant
- Treatment Subcommittee Participant
- PA Radiation Protection Advisory Committee Volunteer
- Radiation Safety Officer
- ANSI/AARST Standards Development Committees (current and/or past):
- Radon Measurement Systems Quality Assurance (MS-QA)
- Radon Mitigation Standards for Multifamily Buildings (RMS-MF)
- Radon Mitigation Standards for Schools and Large Buildings (RMS-LB)
- Protocols for the Collection, Transfer, and Measurement of Radon in Water (MW-RN)
- Soil Gas Mitigation Standards for Single Family Homes (RMS-SF)
- US EPA National Forum on Vapor Intrusion
- US EPA National Radon Training Center- Western Regional Radon Training Center (WRRTC)
- Water Quality Association (WQA) Conference Chair
- Yale University Radiation Measurement Review Committee
Have Questions About Radon or Water?
Very smooth transaction from start to finish. I had no idea how involved it was, but the installers explained everything to me. They did a fantastic job, so neat and clean! Highly recommend!